1) Anonymous data collection We are pleased that you visit our store and thank you for your interest in our company, our products and our website. Protecting your privacy when using our website is important to us. Therefore, please note the following information:
2) collection, processing and use of personal data You can visit our website basically without we collect personal information from you. Personal data is only collected if you provide it voluntarily when completing a purchase contract, at the opening of an account or when establishing contact. These data will only be used without your express consent for contract execution and handling of your inquiries. After completion of the contract and complete purchase price payment your data is stored with regard to tax and commercial law retention periods, but cleared after these periods.
In addition, personal data is collected when you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter. This data is used by us for our own promotional purposes in the form of our e-mail newsletters, unless you have expressly consented to herein as follows:
"I want to subscribe to the newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.
"You can unsubscribe at any time via the link provided in the newsletter or by a corresponding addressed to us message. After successful logout your e-mail address is deleted immediately.
3) disclosure of personal data 3.1 Order Processing The order is processed via the service provider SEOshop Group BV, Nicolaas Witsenkade 39, 1017 ZV Amsterdam, NL. Personal data are passed on to the purpose of processing the online order the customer exclusively to the SEOshop group BV. Details concerning data protection at SEOshop group BV and the privacy statements of SEOshop group BV are available on the website of SEOshop group BV.
The we collect personally-identifying information as part of the contract management of the assigned the supply transport company, to the extent necessary to deliver the goods. We give your payment data as part of the settlement of payments to the authorized credit institution.
3.2 credit checks or identity verification Should we in wholesale occur (eg payment on account), we reserve the right to perform a credit check based on mathematical and statistical methods in order to preserve our legitimate interests. The need for a credit check personal data will be forwarded to the following service providers:
SCHUFA Holding AG Kormoranweg 5 65201 Wiesbaden
The credit information may contain probability values (so-called. Score values). As far as score values included in the results of the credit check, these have their basis in a scientifically recognized mathematical and statistical methods. The result of the credit check with respect to the statistical probability of default we use for the purpose of deciding on the establishment, implementation or termination of a contract.
4) Cookies This website uses "cookies", which serve to our website to make a total user friendly, effective and safer - about when it comes to speed up navigation on our site. In addition, we Cookies enable to measure the frequency of page views and general navigation. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. We point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, it is often on so-called "session cookies". "Session cookies" are characterized in that they are automatically deleted at the end of the browser session from your hard drive.
Other cookies remain on your computer system and allow us to recognize your computer system during your next visit (so-called. Persistent cookies). Of course you can reject cookies at any time if your browser permits. Please note that certain features of this site may not be used or only partially, if you set your browser so that no cookies (our site) will be accepted.
5) Use of Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ( "Google"). Google Analytics uses. "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
In case of activation of the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other with website and internet related services to the website operator.
6) use of Facebook and Twitter plugins Using Facebook and Twitter to our website, so-called social plugins ( "Plugins") the social networks Facebook and micro-blogging service Twitter used. These services are offered by the company Facebook Inc. and Twitter Inc. ( "providers").
Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ( "Facebook"). You can find an overview of the plugins from Facebook and their appearance here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ( "Twitter"). You can find an overview of the Twitter buttons and their appearance here: https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser makes a direct connection to the servers of Facebook or Twitter. The content of the plugin is the provider directly to your browser and integrated into the side. By integrating the plugin get the provider the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you are not have a profile or just not logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a server of the provider in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to one of the services that providers can assign to visit our site to your profile on Facebook or Twitter directly. If you interact with the plugins, for example the "Like" -, or press the "Tweet" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of the provider and stored there. The information will also be published in the social network or to your Twitter account and there appear to your contacts.
Purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by the supplier, as well as your rights and ways to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy policies of the provider.
If you do not want Facebook and Twitter assign the collected through our website data directly to your profile in the respective service, you must log out before you visit our site to the appropriate service. You can also add-ons completely prevent the loading of plug-ins for your browser, z. B. with the Script Blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/).
7) Use of personal data when selecting Klarna as payment If you have chosen Klarna payment services Klarna invoice and Klarna as a payment option, you have agreed that we required for the settlement of the invoice purchase and an identity and credit check, the following personal data such as first and last name, address, date of birth, gender , email address, IP address, telephone number and the information necessary for the settlement of the invoice purchase data related to the order, how the number of items, item number, invoice amount and tax as a percentage, collated and transmitted to Klarna. The About averaging these data is so Klarna create an invoice to process your purchase with the bill payment you want and can perform identity and credit check. Here Klarna has in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act is a legitimate interest in the transmission of personal data of the buyer and requires them to obtain information with credit reporting agencies for the purpose of identity and credit check.
In Germany, this can be the following credit reporting agencies: • Bürgel Business Information GmbH & Co. KG, Postfach 5001 66, 22701 Hamburg • Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersbergstraße 11 41460 Neuss • Deltavista GmbH, Freisinger Landstr. 74 80939 München • Arvato InfoScore Consumer Data GmbH and InfoScore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Baden-Baden • SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden
As part of the decision on the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship will collect and use Klarna apart from an address verification and information on the date of payment by the Buyer, and probability values for this behavior in the future. The calculation of these score values by Klarna is performed based on a scientifically recognized mathematical statistical method. These Klarna is among others to use your address data. If after this calculation show that your credit is not given, Klarna will inform you promptly.
- Revocation of the use of personal data against Klarna 1. You can always withdraw your consent for use of personal data against Klarna. However Klarna is optionally further entitled to process personal data to use and to provide, insofar as relevant to the contractual payment processing through Klarna's services necessary legally required, or is required by a court or authority. 2. Of course, you can always get information about the personal data stored by Klarna. This law guarantees the Federal Data Protection Act. If you are a buyer, so wish or want to tell Klarna changes to the stored data, so you can contact [email protected] "
8) Further information and contacts You have a right to free information about your stored data and a right to rectification, blocking or erasure of data. If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, please contact us. The same applies to information, blocking, deletion and correction wishes regarding your personal data and for revocations of consent. The contact address in our imprint.